Friday, March 17, 2006

Khaki Pants and Luggage

What a fabulous day I had the other day. The only class I had was choir. And I finished my pinguine animation finally. It turned out alright. I'm not keen on the quality but I may try to change a few things to fix that. Hopefully it'll be on my portfolio site soon.

I was thinking of going to Walmart today because I needed a suitcase for choir tour next week. I forgot to bring some from home. I wasn't sure if I should ask Leah if she needed to go to Walmart because I knew it would probably just be her and I. I didn't exactly want that. But I mentioned that I needed to go and of course she needed to go as well. The time spent was very enjoyable as usual. We ended going to a couple other stores because she needed some khaki pants for choir tour. After a rather long but lovely outing we came back. She then calls me and tells me that her family has some luggage they would be happy to let me borrow. Her family also has several pairs of khaki's that she was unaware of. So pretty much our entire trip was in vain except for a few snacks and the time spent with a good friend.

1 comment:

Russ said...

The Sadie Hawkins dance/in my khaki pants/there's nothing better/the girls ask the guys/it's always a surprise/baby, do you like my sweater?

Penguin