Saturday, April 01, 2006

Who Not What

I don't believe I've blogged at all in the past two weeks. I feel bad for depriving you, my audience, for such a painful amount of time. However while you have been experiencing withdrawal, I have been going through a time which has been nothing less than marvelous.

Two weeks ago I started a choir tour. We went to Chicago area, Indianapolis, St. Louis and places in-between. I had high expectations for the tour and they were certainly met. As Sean and I have discovered, life isn't about what you do but who you do it with. I was with fantastic people and got to know other fantastic people. The long bus rides were the greatest. Sure there were times when things were boring but not for long because of the company. I enjoyed the company of my already close friends; Leah, Brad, Jeremiah, Katie and Christi, as well as getting to know others more, like; Jake, Catherine, Danielle, Alex, Cade, Jessica. Two of the many highlights of the trip were walking downtown Chicago and chatting with Leah in a coffee shop and visiting the Schamps church in St. Louis. Good conversation about nothing in particular and a beautiful, real, relevant church.

This past week Sean visited me here at JBU. It was fantastic. I'm so very thankful he was able look into my world for a week. My friends of course mean a great to me and the fact that Sean was able to meet them makes me exceedingly happy! It's hard to explain. I believe I became closer to Sean and to my friends as a result. It gave Sean and I something more in common as we know most of the same people now. It also told my friends more about me as Sean has many similar ideas but expressed slightly differently.

Without getting into details I must end. We lose an hour tomorrow and I work again tomorrow afternoon after church. Good night.

No comments: