Friday, June 13, 2008

Sick in Paris

Pretty much every day we've had activities with very little down time. As a result I haven't updated my blog and I'm a little sick. This is our last day in Paris. I've had to stay back at the hotel and rest while Sean and Bryan go to a modern art museum. It feels so nice to rest for awhile.

For the most part we're having a great time. I think I kind of hyped this trip up in my mind before I left, admittedly. I'm realizing that life is full of the same excitments and disappontments no matter where you are.

Yesterday, among other things, we visited Arc De Triomphe. It's that famous arch with a massive round about around it. It was an amazing scene! For some reason the traffic really fascinated me. Supposedly on average there's an accident every three minutes! Although we didn't see any.

If I'm feeling better we're going to try and eat at a nice resteraunt around the Eifle Tower. I really want normal food like a pizza or hamburger!

The guys just showed up. Gotta run.

Ciao!

No comments: