Monday, January 09, 2006

I've decided to start blogging again

I've decided to start blogging again. This is just the first day of classes so I don't know how much time I'll have throughout the semester to do this. But I'm going to give it a shot. I mainly want to do it because I miss being able to express myself. Sometimes a thought occurs to me but there's no one to tell or no reason to tell anyone. So hopefully this will provide that outlet. I make no guarantee on the profundity of my thoughts. But I promise I will always try and make it me.

My Christmas break was wonderful as always. I definitely made my way into my former world again. It was very comfortable. Mainly because of my family and the amount which I was allowed to not care. I got the first two seasons of Smallville on DVD for Christmas which was very exciting. I love that show! I only hope I am able to keep it from taking over my life. It's so entertaining because it combines sci-fi with drama/romance - two of my favorite areas of life.

I would type more but I need to get ready to go to my first choir practice. It should be fun to see everyone again. For some reason I'm a little on edge about being back. I guess this is how it always is. As soon as I get back into things I know I'll be much more comfortable. Which is what it's all about. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Jeremy!
I am glad you are blogging again! I really like to read about your days and things. I had a great time with you home! I wish you(or I) could be in two places at once! Anyways have a good day.
I LOVE THEE!!!:)

Love, Fudge Head