Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The shallow end

So I had my American Studies midterm this morning. It was all essay. Going into it I knew what I was going to say and so I was able to throw it down and get the heck out of Doge. Except it wasn't quite that simple. Anyway I'm so glad it's over. It's funny how much my circumstances dictate my mood. It's really quite pathetic.

This morning after the 7:30 test I went to breakfast. Christi was there and wanted me to sit with her. Ashley Ramsey was also there. She seems to be a very selfless girl. I was impressed. Anyway, Leah and Dawn then joined us. I was feeling pretty good having just finished my toughest midterm and sitting with four female friends. I really am quite spoiled at this point in time. I get way more attention then I deserve and I don't understand why. But I'm not complaining. I can't help but wonder what others think when I'm the only guy sitting with a table of girls.

Does anyone have a needle? I need to pop my head.

No comments: