Thursday, April 20, 2006

Erosion of the Soul

I'm planning an outing with a bunch of my friends to Lake Wedington a week from Saturday. This is the place where I went camping with Snorri last weekend (see pictures on facebook). You can rent canoes and kayaks and go swimming and such. Looks to be a swell time.

So I got up my nerve and decided to invite Rachelle Wilson. She's not exactly in my close circle of friends but I've always thought she's a pretty cool person. I really hope she can come and that this invitation doesn't seem weird. She's the one who got stuck in Salina in a snow storm on the way to her home in Colorado and stayed at my house. I kind of told her we should hang out some more but really all we ever do is
wave every time we see each other. So hopefully she wants to hang and wasn't just saying that.

I watched "The Glass House" last night with Jeremiah. It was the type of movie that really isn't worth watching but is interesting enough that you want to find out how it ends. I wouldn't recommend it. I realized afterwards that it was yet another secular mental input that slowly changes my worldview. There wasn't anything terribly bad in it but it was just such a non-Christian movie. Not ant-Christian but non-Christian. Perhaps there isn't a difference now that I think about it.

No comments: