Friday, May 19, 2006

Chillin with Jim

Greetings. I've been wanting to post for quite awhile now. I'll use the excuse that my computer has been in the shop for the past few days and the only place I can do this is here at work. I feel kind of bad using the internet for personal use. But I'm not getting payed plus I have nothing else do to right now.

Colorado is magnificent. If it wasn't for the fact that it's away from family it would be the ideal place to live. Every day I see the mountains on the way to work. I can't tell you how in awe I am by them. I hope that doesn't grow old.

So between this paragraph and the last quite a bit of time has elapsed. I went to a mandatory chapel where Dr. Dobson did his radio program. It was really cool! He had several guests who were black preachers and they were discussing the topic of the corruption of marriage. And check it out, Christi and I got our picture taken with Dr. JD himself. It was pretty exciting and kind of pathetic at the same time. Pathetic because of how worked up we were getting about getting our picture with him.

So I of course have much more to say but I'm leaving soon. Christi's car broke down so I'm taking her home and she's leaving now.

Hopefully I'll be able to post again soon. Although I'm not sure how.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»