Wednesday, July 28, 2004

A Post

Yesterday I got in too late to post a new blog. Darren and a bunch of
other ASC people including Derrick, Emily, Melissa, Cassie and Heather
all went to the city. It was pretty fun. We all met at the Town Hall
steps and walked around the city, spending most of our time getting to
places. But I guess that's half the fun. We went to a coffee shop like
Star-bucks where I got a cappuccino. It was very good especially sense
it was pretty cold out.

I had a good chat with Derrick about many things. This will probably
sound dumb, but we talked about our confidence in life, when we have
it, when we feel insecure. It was very good to know that somebody else
has the same type of feelings I do. It's so amazing how we all try to
make it look like we have it all together when in reality none of us
do. And everyone thinks he's the only one with the problem. I know it's
been said before, but it's very true.

I talked a little with Melissa too. She's a nice girl but I'm not
really interested in her if you know what I mean. I hope she doesn't
like me. That would just be awkward.

At about 11:30 most of the group had gone home. But there were about 6
left including me. We went back to check what time the last train left.
There was still a bunch of time so they all wanted to go back out to
the city. I guess to go to a club or pub. I didn't feel comfortable
doing that so decided to try to make my way home by myself. They seemed
to be fine with that and didn't look down on me for it or anything. I
was very thankful for that.

On the way home on the train there was this guy who I think was
Sciztofrinick. I have no idea how to spell that. He was sitting by
himself talking and yelling at someone (who was no one) across the car.
It was scary but at least there were other people in the car. He kept
cursing and saying bizarre, gross things over and over. I finally
arrived at my destination.

I started a class called The Christian Artist in the Industry. It looks
like it'll be a breeze. The teacher is really animated. It's pretty
entertaining.

I'm going to a "Spiritual Emphasis " camp today. I'm kind of looking
forward to it because I'll get to hang out with friends all day (I
think). Also I feel like I haven't had much spiritual instruction and
therefore growth lately. I think it'll be refreshing.

No comments: