Monday, September 13, 2004

Secrets Secrets Are No Fun

Today was pretty good. After my Australian History class I
went to the Drumoyne house. There I studied for my
Theology with Gavin and others. The test is tomorrow. I
didn't feel like we got much done because we kept getting
side track talking. But it was fun.

Emily and Rachel are acting weird towards me. When I
first saw them in class today they sort of waved and laughed
like they knew something I didn't. Then I asked them what
they were laughing about and they said, "You'll find out
soon." Then later they kept asking me about my schedule
for this week. They are planning something but I have no
idea what. They said there's no need to worry about it. I'm
really curious about it now.

People just seem to be acting weird around me lately. I
don't know if it's all in my head or what. There was the
Emily and Rachel thing, then April walked by me and
asked if I wanted to go to Licarght (Sp?) the other student
housing where she lived. It's like people have been paying
more attention to me. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's me.
I mean, maybe I've changed since the choir tour and people
have noticed that I've been in a good mood about it. Who
knows, it's probably all in my head.

Choir practice was probably the highlight of my day. It was
kind of like reliving tour for a couple hours. When I saw
people I was like, "Hey I know you." I realized how many of
them I had gotten to know on tour. It was really fun. We had
a time to share thoughts about tour. Then we worked more
on O Solutaris Hostia. Incredible song. I think it's translated,
"Christ Who for Us was Slain." We will be singing in The
Gathering this Wednesday, which is like the chapel. I'm
definitely looking forward to it.

After choir I hung out on "the grassy knoll" and talked with
Jonno, Ben, Michelle, Renea, Cindy, Jackie, and Amy.
They're great people. It was kind of weird. As I was sitting
there with all of them (who were almost all Australians)
some of my American friends would walk by and kind of
look at me with them. Obviously they haven't really gotten
to know the Ausies as well as I have. It was just kind of
interesting to see people's reactions when they saw that I
got a long so well with the Australians.

I'd like to openly express my thankfulness to God for
this time. Life really doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: