Monday, September 13, 2004

The Village

I went to Wesley Mission church today. It's downtown. I misread
the bus timetable and so I was very nearly late. I was getting all
worried about getting there on time. It worked out fine though.
Once again my lack of trust in God was displayed.

I went because the teaching was good the last time I went, and
I remembered that Maricka, a friend from choir, goes there. It
was good to see her again.

I studied for my Theology test today, and road bikes with Darren.
We also went to see The Village today. It was really good. But it
was an outrageous price - $14. About $10 US dollars but still,
that's a lot. And the theatre wasn't even that nice. The movie was
very well made, as to be expected. There were many beautiful
aspects including visual, mental and musical.

I'm really looking forward to choir practice tomorrow, as I always
do. We will probably learn some new songs. Plus I'll get to see
all my mates from tour.

No comments: