Sunday, November 07, 2004

Church with Emily

Today I went to the Drummoyne Baptist church with
Emily. She knew that I liked the traditional style churches
and hymns so she told me about this one. I had Wendy
drop me off at the Drummoyne house and Emily and I
walked over there together. She's a good friend. I enjoy
her company. She's easy to talk to. And she seems to
really respect my opinion which makes me feel smart
or important or something.

Every time I talk with people and enjoy their company
I can't help but think how I'll never see them after another
few weeks.

I'm starting to get worried about getting all my work done.
I don't really have that much, and it's not terribly hard. It's
just time that's the issue.

I'm really tired of dreading leaving everyone. I'm tired of
worrying about it. I'm just going to try to except it and get
on with my life. It's not like anything's going to change by
me worrying about it. There is a time for everything. I trust
God when he decides to take me back home again.

By the way, Blogger has been acting up lately. Like it won't
post my blog till a day later. So you're just going to have to
bare with me on this one. I know the flow of your life hinges
on this blog, but try to manage without it if it doesn't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give your hurt and worry about leaving to God, he'll then grant you what is best for you.