Monday, November 22, 2004

Down to the Wire

Today I went to school and studied and hung out with
friends all day. It was pretty fun. Danika and Cassie had
asked me awhile ago to help them import their video of
their New Zealand trip and then make it into a DVD. Of
course we never got around to it until this week, the very
last week. I'm happy to help them and I even enjoy it,
but I just hope I have enough time. I hate being pressured.
I have other stuff I want to get done before I leave on
Friday. I guess I'll just do what I can.

It's really getting down to the wire. I'm excited about going
home. Today I got homesick all of a sudden. I just pray
that this transition time goes quickly. I hate feeling so
anxious about leaving. I also hate it when I start to get all
worried about everything that needs to be done before I
leave. It's not really that much. But I always feel like there's
something else I should be doing, some other way in which
I should be spending my final days here. I just want to be
home and relax in my own bed. It's been a long time.

No comments: