Friday, November 05, 2004

Low On Time

Can't say much. Not much to say anyway. Today was long
and boring because literally all I did was work on my
Theology paper. But I got it done (except for proof reading
and such) so I'm really relieved about that. I got kind of
frustrated and nervous about finishing the paper on time.
Because looking ahead, I have very little time to work on it
before Tuesday. So yeah, I had to trust in God and work hard.

I talked with Jonathan a lot today about politics and stuff on
the phone. It was really interesting and fun to discuss things
with him. I haven't talked with him in ages! It makes me look
forward to going home even more.

Darren and I talked a bunch during our breaks. We starting to
realize how little time we have left here and all the work we
have to do before we go. We're leaving for New Zealand a week
from today and we pretty much have to have all of our assignments
done before we go. It's crunch time.

No comments: