Thursday, October 21, 2004

Boring Recap

I've been pretty lazy about posting recently. Mainly because I'm just
too
tired to do and only want to go to bed.

On Tuesday, the only thing worth mentioning that I can remember
happened after my video production class that night. Normally Wendy
picks me up after that class because she's in the area, but we got
done with out class an hour early so I just took the bus. It ended up
taking
just as long as it would have had I waited for Wendy. I had to walk from
Burwood because the busses were so far apart in time. Anyway this is
taking way longer then I meant for it to.

After I got home I was pretty hot and tired from walking for the past 30
minutes so I got my pajamas on and settled down for a quiet evening in
my room with my book. The door bell rang. It was Amber and Renee.
They "were in the neighborhood" and just thought they'd stop by. They
then asked if I wanted to go to Marrika's house and have pie and ice
cream. So I agreed. Mainly because I didn't have a good enough excuse
not to. But I still kinda wanted to.

So we drove over to Marrika and Colean's apartment. Basically we just
sat around and ate and talked. Thankfully Paul and Andrew showed up
so I wasn't the only guy. These are all people from choir btw.

My first major assignment - a 2-3000 word essay - is due Monday. It's
really quite annoying. Here I haven't had much to do all semester and
then bam, I have an essay. It's really not that big of deal. It's just
that I'm
not used to this work so it's hard to make my self do it. Darren and I
were
saying it's funny how we complain about two papers due all semester
and last semester I did one every couple weeks.

Anyway, I'm really tired of typing nonsense. Sorry for this lame post.
I just
wanted to get all that out to fill people in on what's been happening
in my
life. There's heaps more to say but it's not so interesting.

No comments: