Friday, October 08, 2004

Unseen Connections

Man... life goes on. I've had a good couple of days with my
family since I've last posted. I've been reminded of the
patience one must have when traveling with a family. Like,
when I'm with myself I can just go and do whatever whenever.
But with my family it takes longer to do things because we
have to stop for this reason or that. Something I've sort of
forgotten. Of course there are countless positive aspects
on the other hand.

There's something special and very powerful that can take
place between two human beings that is unexplainable. I'm
not merely talking about relationships between male and
female. There are many people whom I've found very
interesting and admirable. Seeing these people have wet
my appetite for a closer more intimate relationship with
someone. It's like my soul says, if a relationship with the
ordinary is this, if a person can be this fulfilling at this
distance, how much greater would it be to experience
someone closer.

I must say I've experienced a little bit of heaven on earth
here in Australia. I will miss it so incredibly much. Most
of all I will miss the people. I hate thinking that it will end.
But I hang to the hope of seeing them all again in heaven.
Along with the rest of my friends and family. I pray that day
comes very soon.

I've got to go to bed, I'm starting to get into one of those
depressed moods that one tends to fall into at night.

No comments: