Saturday, October 30, 2004

Film Shoot

I went to the central coast today where Carly lives. She's a girl
in my video production class that Andy and I are working with
on our video project. I left pretty early this morning. The train
ride wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Only about an hour and
a quarter maybe. Anyway, the reason we went up there was
because she got a bunch of her friends to act and we filmed it
at her church. We wrote a script based on a parable. It worked
out pretty well. It could have been better but I was happy
enough with it. Now all we have to do for the project is edit.
Which is a big task but I'm looking forward to it. It makes things
so much better when you can work with a group on a project,
that way all the pressure of finishing the project isn't just on one
person.

The filming went well. We got it all done by about 3. Both Andy
and I were pretty tired most of the time. And Carly was all
excited about it and always seemed to be with the program.
Whereas Andy and I tuned in and out. I'm glad she was there
to keep things moving.

Darren's at some party he was invited to and Jon's at his mate's
house for the night. Wendy is inside with a bunch of other ladies
talking over tea and coffee. So I don't have much to do right now.
I think I'll go to bed early. I'm really stuffed.

It was funny, Wendy came in with all the other ladies and I was
out in the computer room and I was like "Please don't make me
come in." Fortunately she didn't. But I'm afraid I'm going to have
to go through them to get to my room. sigh...

Jon went over his download limit for the month for his cable
connection. So now there's a cap on our speed. It's so annoying.
I really want to download some of those Chuck Misler talks on
Daniel. But it would take ages. Can't wait till Monday the 1st.

By the way, my friend Rachel puts her pics up on yahoo photos.
If you want to see the costume party I was talking about you can
check it out at:

photos.yahoo.com/raegoble

Click on 10/31/2004 (even though it wasn't the 31st). I don't think
there's a picture of me in there so it probably won't mean much to
you, but at least you can see what I was talking about.

1 comment:

Doc4Him said...

You are in the picture on the bus, I think from the Airport!