Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Goodbye For A Little While

Monday was good. Probably one of the best days with my
family. They came to school with me. I was able to introduce
them to some of my friends. We ate there and talked a lot.
They didn't embarrass me which is good. Choir practice
was great. My family was able to hear pretty much all of our
other good songs. We sang all of my favorite. I was glad.
They said they really enjoyed it and were impressed. I was
proud. Dr. Johnston was kind and asked if there was anything
in particular I wanted my family to hear. So at the end we sang
Wondrous Cross. An incredible arrangement that is so powerful.
I really love it and was very glad my family could hear it.

I didn't have Theology today. My teacher is out of town or
something. So I was able to see my family off at the airport. It
was sad to see them go. But I've kind of gotten used to their
absence. Plus I know I will see them pretty soon at Thanksgiving.
Not too far away. Having left this morning, They'll be getting
home about the time I wake up tomorrow. That's a long time to
travel at once.

By the way, I don't mean to sound like I didn't appreciate my family
coming. I really did. It was fantastic to see them again. Especially
to see Michelle. I love her a lot.

I don't know what to do for a career. I've been thinking a lot about
it lately. I've also been talking with my Dad about it. I guess God
really wants me to trust Him on this one. Because I don't have a
very good idea of what to do. I have many interests, but how should
I know what to commit myself to? Trusting in someone you can't
see to guide you is hard.

No comments: