Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Cool People

Today was good. I had the morning off and my Christian Artist
in the Industry class got out way early. So I spent a lot of time
just hanging out at school talking with friends and such. I
walked down to the Thai restaurant with April. She's a good
friend. I never seem to run out of things to talk about with her.
Ever since I told her about my Dad being a doctor she keeps
saying that we're so rich. Especially when I tell her things like
how I'm going to New Zealand she brings it up. In a way it's
annoying because it's like she's putting me on a different level
than her.

Because of various reasons I feel like I'm getting to know Cali
and Cassie from Concord a little bit better. It's really great getting
to know people better. It's interesting how your opinion of a person
changes once you actually get to know them. Cassie is so funny.
She's one of those girls that you sort of think isn't so bright or
quick,
but then after spending time with her you can see that she's very
quick and witty. She has an extremely sarcastic sense of humor so
she's really funny to talk with. She'll carry on a whole conversation
in sarcasm with out once cracking a smile.

I feel like I want to get to know so many more of these people better
and go places and do things with them. But then I remember how
little time we have left together and it makes my heart sink. I guess
I'll do what God allows.

After our short class Darren, Amber, and I got a ride with Renee to
the Seymour Theatre where the music students have been performing
their end-of-the-year concerts. It was a fun time. Renee sang a few
songs for Jonno McDonnell. She is a really gifted singer. And tonight
she sang some good pleasant songs. It was very enjoyable to listen to.

No comments: