Sunday, October 03, 2004

Fun With Family

It's been a couple days since I've posted. My family's
here and we've been having some full days and going
to bed early. They're tired early from jet lag, and I'm
just plain tired for some reason. We've had a good time
so far. It was great to see them for the first time at the
airport. It's been too long.

We went to the Aquatic Centre yesterday. It was little bit
more oriented towards kids than I thought, but it was still
fun. There was a big water slide and a river thing where
the water is pushed through this area and you just kind
of go with the flow, literally. It was great to swim with
Michelle. I think she really enjoyed it.

We went to Wendy's church this morning. It was pretty
good. The whole service wasn't as wild and crazy as it
was the last time I went. And the message was actually
pretty good. Biblically sound. I think my family enjoyed it.
It was quite annoying to stand with my family and go
through all the introductions to everyone.

It's great to be with my family again. My Dad continues to
make me laugh with his sarcasm and such. We're not
complete though. I miss Sean and Jonathan. I was
showing my family some pictures and was reminded of
good times on our Chicago trip with Sean.

Sorry I'm not really saying much that's very interesting
in this blog. I'm feeling kind of lazy right now.

Feedback's encouraging. Thanks.

No comments: