Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Fluff

Nothing terribly interesting happened today. I was able to
talk with Sean a couple times. Once before I went to school
and once in the afternoon. It was good. My classes went
well. I don't really have anything to say about them. They
are all still pretty easy, although I will soon start to have
things to turn in (at least major things).

Once again today I waited a lot. I know I say this a lot, but I
just can't seem to get over how much I find myself doing it.
I do listen to Chuck Missler on my iPod a lot so that helps.
But it's still hard to be patient. In order to be on time for my
6 o-clock class I have to leave about and hour and a half
early. This is because of the rush hour traffic. For awhile I
was worried that I wouldn't make it on time to class. I'm
never quite sure how much time I should allow for transpor-
tation. But it all worked out fine. I must confess that I once
again had little trust in God during this time. Even for some-
thing as simple as getting to class on time I seem to have
trouble putting in God's hands. But I am working on it, day
by day.

The Borne Supremacy is coming out here in Australia on
Thursday. And Matt Daemon was in Sydney last night. That'd
be cool to go down and see him. I'd really like to see that
movie at some point. I'm trying to decide if I should just wait
and save my money for The Village or just see both of them.
I should really get a job to help pay for some of these expenses.

No comments: