Monday, August 30, 2004

Roommate Woes

I don't know what it is but Darren's been getting on my
nerves lately. It's kind of hard to explain but you've probably
all experienced someone like him before. For example,
he tends to exaggerate things and even stretch the truth
just to get a good reaction from people. Also, he's not very
sensitive to other's feelings. I know I have my huge faults too,
but right now it's a lot easier to see his.

I'm tired of trying to act like something's funny or act a certain
way just to "please" or satisfy his humor. Know what I mean?
I'm just going to laugh at what's funny and not at what's not.
He's not going to rule over me. Another thing, I'm tired of
letting him look down on me, just because I don't like his R&B
crap or I don't think a perverted movie is funny. Or because I
like healthy cereal and not the sweet stuff all the time. This is
probably sounding really immature and dumb. But I'd just like
to vent a little. I'm really not that upset, I just want to be free of
what he or others think of me.

We had our second to last choir rehearsal before tour today.
I don't think we have our songs down very good. I really really
hope we don't have to cut some of the good classical ones.
There's this latin one that's so pretty. And some others called,
Australian Bush Songs. I will be so disappointed if we have to
cut those for tour.

We are going to ride our bikes to school tomorrow. Hopefully
we'll manage on the busy roads alright.

Sean is leaving for school very soon. I'm very happy for him but
also very sad for me. Life will never be the same. We'll never get
back to our happy carefree childhood again. There will obviously
be good times ahead, but nothing the same.

No comments: